Saturday, September 28, 2013

Review of Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver

I liked the time jumps in this book, then to now.  It was so much better than just telling Lena's story in a linear fashion.  And while it was predictable what happened with Julian and a certain other character at the end, that doesn't mean I don't want to run out and get the last book now!

There are a lot of loose ends that will hopefully get tied up in Requiem.  I'm still on the fence as to how I feel about Raven and Tack, after knowing they put Lena through that on purpose.  Did they really not trust her??  And what will happen with Julian if his cancer returns?

Once I saw the last chapter encompassed 60+ pages, I couldn't stop reading.  I think Oliver's writing is beautiful and poetic yet again.  She can capture a moment with the best authors.  In this world, the fleeting moments are all these characters have...

No comments:

Post a Comment